Gold is not necessarily gold! The color of gold you have to know. | JEWEL CAFÉ Malaysia

Date published: June 3, 2020

Gold is not necessarily gold! The color of gold you have to know. | JEWEL CAFÉ Malaysia


women

What are our discussion about today?


women

It's gold! The only metal that is yellow or 'golden'. What else do you know about gold?


women

I know it's elemental gold is 24 karats, while 18-karat gold is 75 percent pure gold, 14-karat gold is 58.5 percent pure gold, and 10-karat gold is 41.7 percent pure gold.


women

Quite a lot of knowledge you have about gold. Please read article below to know more!


Reason why there are gold other than yellow gold.

Gold also has colors other than gold. This is because products are often made in the form of alloy that are resistant to scratches. For example, for 18K gold, the percentage of gold is 75%, and the remaining 25% will be other metals. Depending on what and how much metals you used on this product, the color changes slightly and is said to use to match the design of jewelry or other products.

Colors beside yellow gold

Here is a list of well-known gold aside from yellow gold, green gold, yellow gold, pink gold, red gold and white gold. If the purity of gold is 75%, green gold is used with silver for all of the remaining 25%. On the other hand, yellow gold is used about the same amount of silver and copper, and red gold is the one with a high percentage of copper. Pink gold slightly more whitish than red gold, about 80% of 25% of which is copper. White gold contains about 5% of 25% palladium or nickel. By changing the type and distribution of metal used as a split, it is possible to make it to a variety of colors.


women

I find out more interesting facts in here.


women

Yes that's true, you can also get more information about other luxury item facts in here


women

Oh okay! Thank you so much.


women

You're welcome


For expensive purchase of Gold items,
leave it to Jewel Cafe!

Jewel Cafe ranks
No 1 in customer service satisfaction

  • Shockingly high prices thanks to our international and domestic distribution network!
  • Largest business in the industry with over 250 outlets!
  • Free jewelry cleaning service that has been enjoyed by many!
  • No cancellation fee regardless of mode of purchase!
This article has also been read!

Find a JEWEL CAFÉ store near you

We have female staff with a vast amount of product knowledge and a speedy assessment process that takes as little as 10 minutes from the time you come to the store to payment! If you are interested in a quick assessment and consultation, we recommend visiting our store!